Website Image

Website Image

Thursday, April 25

Section 8: Today, we started out 'lab' by added 15mL of 1.0 M HCl to a flask. Then we added 75 mL of water.
After this dilution, what is the new molarity of the HCl solution? 
If we used 150 mL of NaOH to reach the endpoint, what was the molarity of the NaOH solution?

Now that you have those numbers, I want you to think about the question I asked you today in class, did the addition of the water effect the outcome of the titration?

Section 9: Complete the worksheet I handed you in class today. Be prompt for class tomorrow. 

Sections 8, 10 and 11: Tomorrow you should come straight to the commons during our class period. I will be near the 1L entrance. Make sure you come straight to find me so I can take attendance and hand you the worksheet you will be doing while at the science fair. DO NOT BE LATE.

**If you are taking a make-up quiz tomorrow meet me in 3K2.