Website Image

Website Image

Mid-Year Assessment

Honors students ONLY will need their calculators tomorrow.

Section 4H (1st period): Go DIRECTLY to room 4K6 at 8:20. Do NOT go inside until I arrive - I will direct you where to sit. If possible, don't bring your backpack to class (remember you have CP right after, so you'll have time to go to your locker).

Section 3H (3rd period): Go DIRECTLY to room 4K7 at 11:30. Do NOT go inside until I arrive - I will direct you where to sit. If possible, don't bring your backpack to class (remember you have lunch right after, so you'll have time to go to your locker).

Section 4 (4th period): Go DIRECTLY to room 4K7 at 1:25. Do NOT go inside until I arrive - I will direct you where to sit. If possible, don't bring your backpack to class.

ALL: BE SURE TO HAVE A PENCIL WITH YOU FOR THE SCANTRON PORTION OF THE EXAM!!